Synergy Centre is a state of the art business and bio-incubation facility based on campus at TU Dublin Tallaght. The Centre, jointly established by Enterprise Ireland and IT Tallaght the facility was opened in November 2006. The centre houses 16 office units, The Glasshouse for one-desk entrepreneurs, training rooms, boardrooms and meeting rooms plus research facilities and a café.
New Frontiers, Ireland’s Entrepreneurship Development programme is delivered to new business start-ups in the greater south Dublin region at Synergy Centre. Many of our New Frontiers participants take office space at the centre which is a highly supportive environment for innovative entrepreneurs and knowledge-based business early-stage start-ups.
Training events, mentoring and networking opportunities all contribute to the Synergy Centre experience. The centre is a hub linking client ventures with research centres inside TU Dublin Tallaght Campus, external commercial enterprises and support agencies such as Enterprise Ireland and Local Enterprise offices.
The Centre is equipped to provide the highest possible standard of infrastructural support including:
- IT hub room with rentable rack space and flexible ‘broadband’ packages
- VOIP telephony into all units and the Embryo Room
- Units of 18m sq (accommodating up to 2 people) – 23m sq (3 to 4 people)
- Interlinking units of 46m sq (up to 8 people)
- ‘Hot-desk’ facilities for up to 12 Early stage Start-Ups in The Glass House.
- Research facilities which include Radio Frequency Technology Centre with fully equipped Anechoic Chamber, MiCRA our Technology Gateway Centre and availability of state of the art Innovation Laboratory space
- Boardroom seating up to 14 people with AV facilities
- The Embryo Room (Training room) seating c. 30 people seminar style with AV facilities
- Meeting rooms plus informal meeting spaces on all three floors
- Synergy Café located in spacious Atrium operated from 8.00 am (Monday -Friday) serves fresh prepared food including ‘hot lunches’ daily and provides catering facilities to our client companies
- Barrier protected client parking Private broadband provision
- Free Parking is also available throughout the campus
- 24/7 access through an electronic swipe-key system